Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business is one of the three variants that come in with the Microsoft Office 2010 platform. This one, as the name says, Home and Business is simply the perfect tool to assist you in finishing business projects, keeping track of everyday budgets, and even helping your children with their school tasks. However, its main strength would be most appreciated from small and medium-sized businesses, which can take advantage of the features included in the package. Operating your business, staying in touch with your clients, or simply running your personal finances has never been so easy – Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business is the perfect tool to help your work faster and more effectively.
What Are You Getting With This Package?
The Office 2010 Home and Business suite contain the following applications and tools to help you out with your business and everyday tasks:
Microsoft Word 2010 Regardless of the type of text document you wish to create, Word 2010 is the perfect solution for your needs. Its immense variety of templates, 3-D effects, shadows, SmartArt graphics, and other text formatting options, allows the user to not only produce good-looking documents but also give the reader a feeling of involvement and completeness. Whether it is a business report or a friendly newsletter you are writing, it has never been so easy to design documents before.
Microsoft Excel 2010 Excel 2010 is the ideal tool to track your personal expenses or create business budgets. It contains exciting new analysis tools such as Slicers and Sparklines which allow you to process and comprehend data more efficiently. Numerous different templates, colorful graphs, and charts are just a few clicks away with this enhanced version of Excel.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 PowerPoint has always been a household name when it comes down to creating beautiful stunning presentations. Whether you want to impress your customer with dynamic modern animations or just lay out the important information for them, you have a whole lot of visual effects and templates ready to bring life to your presentations.
Microsoft OneNote 2010 OneNote 2010 is your perfect solution to keep your notes and information in a single place. It also provides powerful search functionality so you can easily find whatever you are looking for, as well as easy-to-use shared notebooks so you can manage your data and share it with colleges and team members.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Outlook is already one of the best email services out on the market. Not only it allows you to sync multiple accounts, so you never miss a message, but some additional features such as the Task list tool, Calendar, and Group Scheduling can greatly help you manage your appointments and business tasks.
Not the right MS Office 2010 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Office 2010 software today.
• Variety of templates, shadows, 3-D, and SmartArt graphics formatting options help users produce quality documents.
• Customize your tabs using the new ribbon feature for ease of access.
• Create, edit, and share documents with your workmates through OneDrive. You can sync the documents and edit files in real-time.
• Co-author documents together and track changes made and by using the new co-authoring and sharing feature.
• Use excel 2010 to track your expense or create business budgets using the improved templates.
• Process and comprehend data more efficiently using new analysis tools like Slicers and Sparklines.
• Add colorful graphics and visuals to your work just from a few clicks.
• Choose from the existing templates and create appealing presentations like a pro.
• Add visuals and images with a touch of dynamic modern animations to layout relevant information.
• A perfect solution to keep your information and notes in one single place.
• Powerful search capabilities so you can easily find whatever you are looking for.
• Easy to use; hence, you can easily share your notebooks with your team members.
• Offer the best email service in the market.
• Allows you to synchronize your accounts, so you never miss a message.
• Manage your appointments and task using Calendar, Tasks list tool, and Group schedule.
- Processor – 500MHz or higher
- • Memory – 256MB or higher
- • Graphics Memory – advisable 512MB for graphics features
- • 3GB of available disk space
- • Display – 1024 x 576 or higher