Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Business For Mac
The efficient versatile solution for management & data collection
This version of Home and Business For Mac only works with Mac OS-X Version 10.5.8 to 10.12.6
When you possess a computer or a laptop, it becomes essential for you to keep it up-to-date for efficient usage. The requirement of Microsoft Office for home & business’ tools has grown quite significantly over the past few years. Management has become a vital aspect for every individual in the present day scenario; hence the availability of the Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Business for Mac fits in perfectly to simply a variety of essential actions.
The Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Business for Mac possesses more robust enterprise support and higher feature parity with the Windows edition. It should be known that, the interface is more similar to Office 2007 as well as 2010 for Windows, with the presence of the Ribbon. This version for Apple laptops is designed to provide maximum productivity and ease to the users who function both from home and office. Furthermore, the users can plan their ideas in a planned and systematic manner with the presence of this version of Office loaded in their computer systems.
Not the right Office Home and Business For Mac you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 software today.
What Do You Obtain With Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Business for Mac – International?
Every customer will receive an international license along with the mentioned components with the existing package. Detailed features for each element are:
- Word 2011: Previous features of Word 2011 are included in the pack as well. One of the most noteworthy features added in this edition if ‘Dynamic Reordering.’ It is a feature which allows users to rearrange layers of graphics, photos, and texts easily. The latest Full-Screen mode clears disturbances away from the screen to provide a clean window to write and read data in the document. Publishing Layout View offers numerous customization features to prepare newsletters and brochures as well. The software is relatively much faster and better in terms of features compared to Apple’s very own Pages.
- PowerPoint 2011: ‘Dynamic Reordering’ of Word 2011 is included in PowerPoint 2011 as well. It allows users to rearrange layers of graphics and texts to create unique pictures as per will. Likewise, ‘Presenter View’ of PowerPoint 2011 gives a proper interface to users for evaluating each slide present in the presentation. Individuals can assign rehearse timings to slides as per requirements. Despite these amazing features, the most striking ability of PowerPoint 2011 is to offer a ‘Photo Editing’ option to users. You can customise pictures and peak some interest in the presentation of photos using exciting filters to present presentations engagingly.
- Excel 2011: Notably many features are added to enhance Excel’s ability to analyse textual data in a visualised form using tables, pivots, charts and numerous other options. The newly included ribbon allows proper use of tools increasing the ease of use sector of Excel 2011. The ribbon contains all the essential features of Excel at the same place letting users quickly access them without carrying out a specific search for them. Moreover, Visual Basic is added to give an opportunity to users for automating repetitive tasks in its window.
- Outlook 2011: First of all, Outlook 2011 is way better than other email managing software in the market. Users can store their social media notifications in separate files. Messages, Contacts, and Tasks are differentiated well. Outlook for Mac now has a conversation view and calendars. Thus, users can exchange emails with ease as well as have proper knowledge of meeting schedules using calendars. It is way more powerful and smooth compared to numerous other applications that perform similar tasks.
- OneNote 2011: Microsoft released OneNote with the virtue of giving a digital notebook to users. It is a place where users can store music, video and many other files. Additionally, individuals can add notes and keep records of it timely using OneNote. As users can store files and keep notes, this aids them in saving important things at the same place. There is no need of installing different software for many other files extensions as you have OneNote included in your package.
What Makes Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Business The Best Product for Mac?
- #1 Choice of Users: Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Business for Mac is a product which has gained critical acclaim from critics as well as the audience. The product has been given a heads up from people around the world, in turn, giving it the tag of being the ‘#1 choice for users.’
- Powerful Features: Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Business for Mac has a lot of customizable as well as programming features to back its appeal. For instance, the added Visual Basic support now allows users to automate repetitive tasks. On the other hand, numerous customization options like transitions, charts, etc. are added in Excel 2011 and PowerPoint 2011 too.
- High Stability: Office 2011 Home and Business for Mac edition works well with the modern Mac interface. Unlike previous versions, now Microsoft Office 2011 fits in Mac environment and is highly compatible with its UI.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2011 Home And Business For Mac
• Processor: Intel Processor
• Operating System: Mac OS-X Version 10.5.8 to 10.12
• Memory: 1 GB RAM
• Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB HFS+ Hard Disk Format
• Display: 1280×800 resolution monitor
• Additional Requirements: Windows Live ID, Internet Connection
• Important: Office 2011 only works with Mac OS 10.5.8 to 10.12 only.