Productivity at its finest
Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student is another neat Office suite that carries Microsoft’s mark of quality and perfection. Being one of the twelve varying editions of Office Suite, Home and Student 2013 is the most suitable for home users, students and starting enterprises. This version’s improved features, as well as it’s clean and fluid user interface, are guaranteed to save the user both time and resources. Rely upon a well-established and tested program for your personal, school or business needs.
Not the right MS Office 2013 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional software today.
• Easy to use Tools, custom themes, and with the ability to edit PDFs without additional software.
• Use Bing search to insert images directly from the web to your document.
• Add bookmarks in Word; this allows us to jump into different sections.
• Share your Word document with your colleagues and get feedback in real-time through OneDrive.
• Sync and save your documents to online drives, and access them from anywhere.
• Create some fluid presentation using Morph feature and slider animations.
• Co-author your presentation in real-time with your colleagues. This is possible as long as the document is shared on OneDrive or cloud.
• Use excel quick analysis tool to analyze your data like a pro.
• Use custom tools and themes to create a stunning analysis.
• OneNote allows you to include videos, images, and audio in your work. Searching through your pages or section is also easy.
• Easily share your notebook with your colleagues
• Processor – 1GHz or higher
• Memory – 1GB or higher
• Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX graphics card with video memory of 64MB or higher
• Disk Space – at least 3GB of storage
• Display – 1024 x 576 or higher
• Operating System – Only Windows 7 and Windows 8 AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVER VERSIONS can use Office 2013 Home and Student. For earlier operating systems use Office 2010.