Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student OEM
Accomplish more for home and school (homework). Best for families who want Office on one PC. The first thing you’ll see when you open Office is a clean, new look. But the features you know and use are still there -except they are upgraded and come along with some new ones that are huge time savers.
- Do more with Word docs open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- 15 GB online storage with OneDrive – All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
- Your Office away from home – Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser.
Step into the new age of Office with this digital download of Microsoft Office Professional containing the 2013 versions of your favorite productivity software. Upgraded Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher and OneNote have been thoughtfully enhanced with new time-saving features and a sleek, modern look.
- Word 2013: Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
- Excel 2013: Use Sparklines in Excel to create mini-charts that make it easy to highlight trends in expenses at a glance. Use Slicers to dynamically segment and filter PivotTable data to display precisely what you need, and let the improved Conditional Formatting highlight specific items in your data set with just a few clicks.
- PowerPoint 2013: Broadcast your PowerPoint presentation instantly through a Web browser to a remote audience, even if audience members don’t have PowerPoint – with Broadcast Slide Show.
- Outlook 2013: Save time and take control of your e-mail with Conversation View in Outlook. This feature lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy e-mail exchanges with a single click, so you can manage large amounts of e-mail with ease.
- Access 2013: Start with prebuilt Access templates or select from community-submitted templates and customize them according to the needs of your project to make collecting information and creating reports easier than ever. Use professional-looking data bar charts created with Conditional Formatting to communicate your analysis clearly and easily.
- OneNote 2013: Create a digital notebook in OneNote to capture and organize all your important customer information – text, images, video, and audio from documents, Web pages, and e-mail messages – in a single, easy-to-access location.
- Publisher 2013: Get professional results from Publisher with photo tools that let you insert or replace photos easily while preserving your look and layout. You can also preview formatting changes before applying them, add photo captions from a library of layouts, and choose from editing options such as changing the shape of photos, pan, zoom, crop, color, and brightness.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student OEM:
- Microsoft account
- Internet access
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- 1.6 GHz, 2-core processor
- 4 GB, 2 GB (32bit) RAM
- 4 GB available disk space
- 1280× 768 screen resolution.