Microsoft Office 2016 For Mac Standard
Buy Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac from https://microsoftwares.net/
Microsoft Office 2016 For Mac Standard has dominated the market in the productivity suite arena for decades, and Mac users can agree that their lineup of products is the most powerful in the business. Businesses, enterprises, students, and even households have relied on Microsoft for years to keep operations running smoothly, completing assignments, or managing a home budget.
This version, which was five years in the making, works seamlessly with OS X, making full use of the Retina display and touchscreen capabilities on Apple devices. The same cloud-based OneDrive and the more traditional SharePoint storage solutions Windows users know and love are also available for Mac users, making a more consistent product across two very different operating systems. This package retains its status as the premier business application software solution. Finally, Office 2016 For Mac Standard that looks and feels just as seamless as it does on Windows, allowing a powerful and functional version for OS X users.
Mac users now get access to Office 365 as well. Office 365 is a subscription-based version of Office. Advantages of upgrading to Office 365 include more flexible access on multiple devices, allowing users to use web-based versions or download full versions to any device in which they’ve logged on using their Office account. Another benefit is when Microsoft releases a new edition or update, you’ll get updates automatically and upgrades for free, paid for by your subscription. Of course, if you just need Office for one computer, you can stick with the one time purchase.
Step into the new age of Office with this Microsoft Office 2016 For Mac Standard containing the 2016 versions of your favorite productivity software. Upgraded Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote have been thoughtfully enhanced with new time-saving features and a sleek, modern look. Of course, Office 2016 For Mac Standard is fully cloud-capable, touchscreen-optimized and accessible via Microsoft Web Apps to allow you to work from anywhere with any device.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Organize and Communicate Stay connected and productive with a clear, unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and files. Go beyond the basic email to get more done.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
- Computer and processor: A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard disk: 6 GB of available hard disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or HFS Plus)
- Display: 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
Minimum resolution assumes zoom, DPI settings, and text scaling are set at 100%. If not set to 100%, the minimum resolution should be scaled accordingly. For example, if you set the Windows display ‘Scale and layout’ setting on your Surface Book, which has a 3000×2000 physical display, to 200%, then Office would see a logical screen resolution of 1500×1000, meeting the minimum 1280×768 requirement.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Mac OS X version 10.10 or later. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- Installation requires a connection to the internet, a local area network (if installing over a network), or a DVD drive.
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Exchange support in Outlook requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 or later OR Microsoft 365 for business.
- Coauthoring requires SharePoint Server 2010 or a Microsoft account.
- Certain online features require a Microsoft account.