Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student Mac
Office-2016-Home-Student-Mac has been one of the most productive and all-round software suite in the past and with the Office-2016-Home-Student-Mac edition, Microsoft has delivered another solid suite consisting of core Office applications like – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote as well as adds nifty and thoughtful additions keeping in mind the Macintosh OS. Add to it some exciting UI capabilities and you can vouch for a smoother, cleaner and faster Office experience both at home or at school. Office-2016-Home-Student-Mac is designed to help you do more at work or at home, easily.
Not the right Office-2016-Home-Student-Mac product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Office-2016-Home-Student-Mac software today.
- • Create professional documents with the state of the art editing and sharing tools.
- • Smart Lookup shows contextual information from the web right inside Word
- • Use the new Design tab to get access to Word features.
- • Leverage the use of analysis Toolpak, Formula Builders, and Slicers to save time so that you can focus on insights.
- • Use your favorite keyboard-shortcuts to carry out different activities.
- • Analyze and visualize your data with the new fresh and intuitive user interface.
- • Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with the new slide transitions and improved animation task pane.
- • Add speaker notes to your presentation, and a timer on Mac, while projecting your work on the big screen.
- • Use threaded comments alongside your slides to help you incorporate feedback into your presentation.
- • Keep notes, photos, ideas, web pages, video, and audio in one place.
- • Share and collaborate your ideas with your colleagues from anywhere.
• OneNote is ideal for travel plans, work projects, and party planning, among others.
- Computer and processor: A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard disk: 6 GB of available hard disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or HFS Plus)
- Display: 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
Minimum resolution assumes zoom, DPI settings, and text scaling are set at 100%. If not set to 100%, the minimum resolution should be scaled accordingly. For example, if you set the Windows display ‘Scale and layout’ setting on your Surface Book, which has a 3000×2000 physical display, to 200%, then Office would see a logical screen resolution of 1500×1000, meeting the minimum 1280×768 requirement.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Mac OS X version 10.10 or later. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- Installation requires a connection to the internet, a local area network (if installing over a network), or a DVD drive.
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Exchange support in Outlook requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 or later OR Microsoft 365 for business.
- Coauthoring requires SharePoint Server 2010 or a Microsoft account.
- Certain online features require a Microsoft account.