Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student
Become a more efficient student with the help of Microsoft’s productivity suite. Use Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student, to access all of the classic applications and essential services to succeed in your field of studies and achieve your goals. The exclusive deal and license offered to scholars give you the opportunity to gain access to high-end tools for a low price.
With one simple download, you’ll have access to all of the classic Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. The tools included in Microsoft Office Home and Student applications are easy to use, accessible, and add convenience to your schoolwork or personal tasks.
The all-new Office 2019 is made for students, teams, or families that work together. Collaborate easier than ever with Office apps installed on a Windows 10 computer. This version of the suite provides all of the tools you will need to create documents along with presentations for your projects and assignments.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student comes with many updates focused on enhancing your experience. Enter a distraction-free environment to get your tasks done quickly, and professionally. The modern and sleek design allows you to tunnel vision on your work with no unnecessary elements on the screen.
Application-specific updates include improvements made to the classic Office apps, such as better pivot tables for Excel and digital pen support for PowerPoint. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take your productivity and results to the next level.
And the best of it all? No recurring subscription is needed to get unlimited access to your MS Office 2019 Home and Student today. Make your purchase and lock it in for life — get the best deal on Microsoft’s productivity suite today by shopping with microsoftwares.net
How long do Office Home and Student 2019 last?
The most important feature of Office Home and Student is the permanent set up on a computer with no expiry. Buy it now and use it forever.
What is the difference between Office 2019 and 2019Office Home and Student?
The Office 2019 Home and Student product is compatible with one computer and only for one person. Home & Students costs $89 and contains Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentations. The Home & Business Edition costs $158 and also has Outlook.
Are Office Home and Student 2019 free?
No. Microsoft Office 2019 has a cost structure that you must pay to install the product. However, if you’re a student, you can access it for free through Office 365. But the catch is, that you must have a .edu email.
The Office 2019 Home and Student edition of Office 2019 is perfect for individuals who need the essentials of what Office offers. Get instant access to classic* Office applications with features excelling any previous non-subscription-based release.
Write with confidence with the help of intelligent technology. No need to worry about spelling errors, grammar mistakes, or formatting.
- Create, edit, and share your documents with your coursemates, teachers, and colleagues.
- Collaborate on projects with ease.
- Use improved Word features to edit photos and format your document.
- Navigate through tasks effortlessly by customizing your tab commands to fit your needs.
- Use the “Tell Me” bar to instantly jump to the tools you need.
- New, distraction-free dark mode to go easier on your eyes and enhance focus.
- Various learning tools and accessibility improvements to help users in need.
Several interesting details are available to Excel users, but you need nothing drastic. Excel’s new features concentrate on data analysis including funnels, diagrams, and 2D maps. Funnel charts can be helpful in the presentation of data at several stages during a process. A funnel diagram shows the number of sales prospects at each stage of the sales process, including those on the first stage at the highest level, and qualified prospects below them in the second stage.
Organize, analyze, and store your data in tabular form with the help of enhanced virtual intelligence. Create your own spreadsheets and perform calculations with modern formulas.
- Perform better data analysis by using new and improved formulas and chats.
- Build databases efficiently with predictive technologies.
- Model your data professionally using the new, improved PowerPivot.
- Import data from different sources like SQL, Access, and online web pages using enhanced Power Query.
- Use 2D modeling, new charts, and vector graphics to help visualize your data.
PowerPoint 2019 includes Morph and Zoom as their major features. Morph is a very straightforward software tool for animation transitions. This solution addresses longstanding and frustrating PowerPoint problems: The Animation section has much potential, making it difficult to use it. Making an animation with that is quite time-consuming. Morph shows motion in transitions and in slides. You may duplicate one slide and modify it by shrinking an element or elements in it or expanding it.
- Create stunning and professional presentations for assignments or personal projects.
- Use new zoom capabilities to organize slides within the presentation.
- Insert and customize images, videos, icons, 3D models, and SVG elements.
- Use the new Morph transition to make your presentation more appealing.
- Newly improved digital pen support.
- Automate designing presentations with the PowerPoint Designer.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz (GHz) or faster, 2 cores
- • Memory: 4 GB of RAM; 2 GB RAM (32 bits)
- • Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
- • Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- • Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creator Update).
- • Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Other for requirements:
- • Internet functionality requires an Internet access. Fees may apply.
- • A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
- • Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- • Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- • Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.