Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
Microsoft 2019 Professional Plus is the leading business suite worldwide. In this new version of Office 2019, all of the programs have been updated with more powerful features and better cloud integration, making it easier for you to accomplish more in less time.
Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, Access 2019, Publisher 2019, and Outlook 2019 are all here in Office 2019. Take your documents and presentations to the next level. With Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus, you get everything you need for business, This major upgrade of Office has new features in every application. These new features enhance productivity, help you better analyze your data, and stay on top of the game in today’s fast-paced work environment
The applications included in Office 2019 Professional Plus are listed below.
• Excel 2019: a program that offers an even wider range of professional features, from the creation of financial tables, data collection for tax filing, product databases, and Excel tables of all kinds. New graphics and mathematical functions have also been added, whilst preserving full compatibility with all CSV files.
• Word 2019: the Word 2019 interface has been enhanced and improved. You can create any type of document, for personal or business purposes. New additions include built-in voice recognition and virtual ink, which converts handwriting into digital text characters directly on your screen.
• PowerPoint 2019: the most important presentation software on the market, now enhanced to boost performance. In this new version, it is possible to work with Ultra HD images, zoom images, and slides directly, resize graphic elements without having to process them externally. All these functions and many more significantly streamline your work.
• Outlook 2019: swift management of contacts, appointments, and the ability to have access to updated partner and customer information are essential requirements, particularly in business offices, and this is possible thanks to an exchange server that allows you to keep your data always up-to-the-minute. It also offers the possibility to create and manage multiple accounts.
• Publisher 2019: easily design and publish professional-looking flyers, advertisements, magazines, and much more. Create publications that will impress partners and customers. This software is also equipped with handwriting recognition capabilities.
• OneNote 2019: download is available from the Microsoft website. Take notes on the move and share them with your colleagues. You can also link files, web pages, audio, video, and much more.
• Access 2019: in the current version of this software, data coordination between colleagues has been made more effective, offering enhanced performance to create, edit and access databases of all kinds directly within the browser, for a fast and lightweight experience. All the data is stored in the SQL database, which makes for an extremely secure process.
Office 2019 Professional and Windows
To date, Windows 11 and Windows 10 are the only Microsoft operating systems that support Office 2019 Professional installation and compatibility.
*Available but not compatible with Office 2019: Windows 8 – Windows 7
Other versions of Microsoft Office Suite are available in our store: Office 2021 – Office 2016 – Office 2013 – Office 2010.
What will I receive if I purchase Office 2019 Professional Plus
The product is delivered within seconds directly via email, thus avoiding the environmental impact of shipping physical goods.
- 1 Activation Code for Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 32/64-bit valid for use in 1 PC- (Product Key)
- Download link for Office 2019 32/64-bit (ISO File)
- Quick and easy installation guide
- Free technical support
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 10 - Windows Server 2019|
|Processor||3 GB or more of available memory|
|RAM||2 GB RAM or higher|
|Hard disk||3 GB|
|Graphic card||DirectX 10 support is required for the GPU-accelerated interface and 1,024 * 768-pixel resolution or higher|
|Browser||Current version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari|
|.NET version||NET 3.5 or higher|